Stefanos Tsitsipas’ infinite love for Paula Badosa: “It’s a fantastic romance”

 

After the brief separation, the two tennis players returned to being a couple: in Paris, Stefanos returned to talking about the relationship with the Spanish girl

It’s a fantastic romance, because we can combine both worlds and we can, I think, understand each other’s lives much better than in any other kind of relationship, because we know each other’s struggles, we know each other’s routines, we know the rhythms of the other.”

The Greek then analyzed his performances, with which he got the better of the German, managing to close in four sets.

“I’m evaluating match by match. If you ask me, I don’t even know who I’ll play against in the next round. It’s something I focus on after my match. I like to focus on my matches independently, individually, and not look at who I might have in the quarter-finals or semi-finals. What I have learned is that my imagination is big and sometimes it is free, free, vague. I already imagine myself playing against that player when I should instead be focusing on the present and thinking about how to beat the current opponent or do my best against the opponent I’m playing against.

With Altmaier I was almost in a complicated situation. Seeing yourself up two sets, you’re playing great tennis, you’re executing a perfect game plan. Your opponent seems out of control. Suddenly, he comes back from a bathroom break and starts playing really well. It’s not often you see a more motivated opponent in the third set with a two set deficit compared to the first two, but what we saw was a completely different scenario and the match changed. We started playing man-to-man with the same intensity and frequency. The tiebreaker wasn’t very pleasant for me. But I’ve been in situations like this before and they’re difficult to handle,” he told.

Stefanos Tsitsipas
Stefanos Tsitsipas© Clive Mason / Staff Getty Images Sport

Coming back to talk about the Tsitsipas-Badosa’s romance, no one could have imagined that the two tennis players would get back together so soon after announcing their separation. The Greek champion who wanted to explain how things really went in an interview with SDNA.

“I want to explain, why some people make up different stories about us. Paula didn’t do anything wrong, nor did I do anything wrong to her. It was difficult for us to be apart, I was going through some difficult times. I felt the pressure of my job, it seemed like a mountain to combine these two things and I decided to take a break. After two-three weeks I realized how intense the love we have for each other is I have with Paula is completely different from any other relationship I have had in the past, I feel that she is the right person, we understand each other. And this gives more value to everything I do, and I want her by my side as much as possible. So yes, we’re back together and we’re fine,” he explained.

Stefanos Tsitsipas
Stefanos Tsitsipas© Clive Mason / Staff Getty Images Sport

About three weeks ago Paula Badosa wrote these words to announce the end of her relationship with Stefanos Tsitsipas: “After careful consideration and many precious moments spent together, Stefanos and I have decided to part ways amicably. We have shared a journey full of love and learned much, and it is as friends and with immense mutual respect that we now choose to move forward each for your own way. We are grateful for the support of our friends, family and everyone who has been part of our story.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments