Simona Halep, sad announcement. What does he say about Wimbledon and Iasi Open

 

Simona Halep made an announcement that suggests that she is not yet fit to return to the field, even though she said that she has not decided anything yet. Returning to the circuit in March, in Miami, Simona Halep suffered several injuries.

Simona Halep, about Wimbledon and the Iasi Open tournament

Simona Halep, double Grand Slam winner, has big problems due to injuries, and the schedule for future tournaments is uncertain.


The tennis player received a wildcard from the organizers of the Iasi Open, a tournament that will be part of this year's WTA 250 category. But unfortunately, the tennis player doesn't think she will be able to participate.

"I don't think I will play. At the moment I have decided absolutely nothing. I have to fully recover with my knee and see what I have to do", declared our champion.

Simona Halep was also asked about the Wimbledon tournament. But, she says, for now she doesn't know anything, and to participate she needs a wildcard from the organizers.

"I don't give a clear answer yet, because I don't know," Halep said.

No photo description available.Simona Halep, about Wimbledon and the Iasi Open tournament. Photo source: Facebook

What does it say about tennis players from Romania?

Halep was asked if Romania can produce another Grand Slam winner. Our grand champion said she's not seeing anyone at the moment.

"It's a difficult question, that will be interpreted in many directions. I hope as soon as possible. It's not easy. What can I say, it's not easy and you have to have a chance. You also have to be serious. You must also have the very high desire and the necessary madness. I will be criticized, maybe, but I don't see it. I'm honest and I say I don't see it," said Halep, according to as.ro.

Post a Comment

0 Comments